Gynecomastia in Men with Surgery Cost.
Male Breast Reduction or Gynecomastia or Man boobs all keywords means the same and is the topic of concern in male these days since this type of disease can seriously damage an individual psychologically.
It’s referred to as Male Breast Reduction, Male chest correction procedure, Gynecomastia Treatment, Man boobs or Moobs in men.
What is Male Breast Reduction or Gynecomastia?
Primary reason for Gynecomastia condition is hormonal imbalance in male.
- It is nothing but the excessive growth of the breast tissue or gland causing enlargement of male chest.
- In this disease, the person suffering from this disease may not be physically damaged but definitely his psychologically mentality gets damaged to a large extent disturbing his personal and social image at various levels.
- Men suffering from this disease are usually suffered from awkward personality and embarrassment with social situation.
- A successful Gynecomastia surgery would help these individual with their social confidence level.
Signs and Symptoms of Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction):
- Swelling of breast gland tissue.
- The breast becomes tender.
- The diameter of the areola increases, or the chest tissue becomes asymmetrical.
- Persistent swelling, tenderness or pain.
Male Breast Reduction Surgery or Gynecomastia Surgery:
Before we go with the exact surgery, it is important to understand your breast tissues as well. These tissues are categorized into two kinds:
- Glandular tissue which is dense and firm.
- Fatty tissue which is soft.
- Every individual differs from each other as far as the proportion of these tissues is concern.
- If the fatty tissue is excessive, liposuction may be needed (Liposuction is used to remove the excessive fat deposits from the chest. This provide flat and manly look).
- If the glandular tissue is overboard then the excess of it can be surgically removed with a scalpel.
- However, there are cases when we do observe a combination of both may be required to treat gynecomastia.
- In most clinics, the Gynecomastia patients are quoted for different quotation based on the type of size involved. However, we prefer to quote the same. The price increases only if the Liposuction is introduced.
Cost of Male Breast Reduction Surgery in Mumbai and Other Cities.
- Cost of Gynecomastia or Gynecomastia surgery in Mumbai or Male breast reduction surgery Cost in Mumbai is the lowest among all the clinics in India without disturbing the Quality and Brand image.
- We have expert Plastic Cosmetic Surgeons and not cosmetic skin doctors or MBBS doctors doing your surgery.
- Surgeons have their dedicated team of trained technicians who are associated with surgeons for minimum 5+ yrs at least (as of Dec 2016).
- No marketing or sales agents or 3rd Party agents in between – Only direct approach via this blog. So you are connected directly with the surgeon which reduces the cost factor as well.
- Operation cost is given only to the hospital that too as per every surgery procedure. So, No Loss for clinic cost.
- No Paid Advertisement Investment – Since we don’t invest on paid ads in the form of Paid Banners, Google Paid Advertisements on Google Search Engine our patients usually comes naturally or via quality experience sharing from other individuals.
- Quality experience Surgeons of 15 – 22+ yrs in the field of cosmetic surgery is the key features of the surgeons associated with us.
- Male Breast Reduction Surgery cost in Mumbai is Rs 50,000/- Flat and doesn’t involve any hidden cost as well which most of the clinics impose after surgery.
(Use Promo code HTIMBR2000 – for Rs 2,000 flat discount)
- Cost of Male Breast Reduction Surgery in Mumbai and other cities differs as per surgeon’s rate. However, it is the lowest at around Rs 50,000/- + other Surgeons offers as per update.
Other FAQ’s for Gynecomastia.
1. What treatments are available for Gynecomastia?
- Although the treatment for Gynecomastia follows pre-op consultation, surgical procedure and post-op recovery and care pattern, sometimes, the non-invasive option can be taken into consideration.
2. At what age Gynecomastia surgery can be done?
- There is no specific age for doing such surgeries. However, if you are suffering at the age of 16 yrs will recommend you to focus on your obese level or fat level more than surgery since there are cases when the male breast has disappeared along with the age but still if it appears at the age of 21 yrs and above will recommend that you can go ahead for Gynecomastia surgery.
- We won’t recommend to anyone below the age of 21 yrs.
3. What are the Signs and Symptoms of Gynecomastia?
- Swelling of breast gland tissue.
- The breast becomes tender.
- Persistent swelling, tenderness or pain
4. Am I more prone to develop gynecomastia if I am overweight?
- Obesity and gynecomastia are not co-incidental but excessive weight gain or greater increase of fatty tissues can lead to this condition. In this case, prevention is better than cure.
5. Is there a relationship between gynecomastia and drugs or medications?
- The answer is yes. Gynecomastia, as a side-effect, occurs when certain drugs or medications are consumed. Bodybuilding steroids can also lead to this condition or could worsen it as well.
6. What kinds of risks/complications are involved in Gynecomastia surgery?
- Any surgery, including the Male breast reduction surgery, involves some amount of risk as each case is different and you wouldn’t know how a person’s body would respond to a surgery.
- As per cases, It is observed that Gynecomastia is safe surgical procedure only if done from the right expert plastic cosmetic surgeon and it do have some minimum risks as well. These involve pain, discomfort, tenderness and stiffness along with temporary scarring
7. What is the recovery/ healing time after the Gynecomastia surgery?
- It all differs from individual to individual’s health condition and lifestyle.
- The average recovery period is around 1.5-2 weeks but make sure that you don’t get adapted to any heavy stress related routine at least for a month. Well balanced diet and sufficient rest at regular intervals can help you recover at the earliest.
- The patient can easily feel the healing within him over a period of time and see steady improvements in the chest contour.
8. How should I look after myself or the patient after the surgery?
- For this, your Pre and Post Surgery consultation is
- You need to follow plastic surgeons instruction in order to achieve faster and healthier recovery.
- Regular & Timely medicine intake as prescribed, eating healthy diet, mild exercise along with a positive approach in life can bring a rapid recovery.
- Avoid stress of any kind, going out in harsh sun and keep patience.
9. How should I find a skilled Gynecomastia doctor/plastic surgeon?
- Make sure that you meet the surgeon in person and try to Google search on his experience or any reviews if possible..
- It is strongly recommended that you consult a board-certified “Plastic Surgeon” or “Plastic Cosmetic Surgeon” if you are diagnosed with Gynecomastia.
10. Do I need to implement lifestyle changes to handle Gynecomastia better?
- Yes, Need for lifestyle change is must. Although gynecomastia is more of a hormonal controlled condition, obesity can cause it in the mid-aged men.
- It is important to have a weight-energy balance by consuming right nutritious food and working our regularly in zim or regular walk or mild exercise and can help you handle it better.
If you’re planning for a quality excellent result that too from an expert Plastic Cosmetic Surgery then feel free to contact us on our Whatsapp no +91 9076373655 or simply book an appointment Here.Book Now and get Rs 2000 Off