Liposuction Surgery in Mumbai with Treatment Cost, Clinics Types & Reviews.
What is Liposuction?
- Liposuction is nothing but an advanced surgical safe procedure to remove excess of fat which is deposited mainly beneath the skin.
- At our Liposuction centers in Mumbai, surgeries are done by expert plastic cosmetic surgeons only.
- In this method, a hollow stainless steel which is also called as cannula along with the assistance of a powerful vacuum – removal of excess of fat is done.
- Most of the times, Liposuction are accomplished with the use of general anesthesia or heavy IV sedation or by local anesthesia.
Types of Liposuction
- Tumescent Liposuction
- Modified Tumescent Liposuction
1). Tumescent Liposuction.
- In this Local Anesthesia is used as part of the safety measures are concern, since local anesthesia remains for many hours and there may not need any further narcotic plan medications after surgery.
- This type of liposuction refers to a technique that uses a very large value of dilute local anesthesia and is directly injected into the fat causing the targeted areas to become swollen and firm or “Tumescent” as the name says.
2). Modified Tumescent Liposuction.
- Combination of Tumescent Local anesthesia plus some form of systematic anesthesia (also referred as general anesthesia) is together referred as Modified Tumescent Liposuction.
- In this need for an extreme expert surgeon is must, so we do have 22 yrs+ of experience cosmetic plastic surgeon for liposuction fat surgery in Mumbai centers since general anesthesia or heavy IV sedation can be sometimes dangerous.
So, we always advise having “Tumescent Liposuction surgery” since it is safe and the patient can recover fast.
The Different Liposuction Techniques
- Let us tell you it’s not the various liposuction techniques that make a difference, at the end its the quality results that matters a lot along with the experience of the surgeon and his attitude towards safety. So always prefer quality expert Plastic cosmetic surgeon only.
- Some Clinics focus on Maximum volume, Speed, and other factors as part of the successful surgical procedure. However, only an expert cosmetic surgery knows that it’s all about safety, the comfort level of the patient, patients stress level, fitness, and quality of results makes it all.
- As per the topic is concern, there are many ways to do liposuction – One of which involves painless method either by local anesthesia or using general anesthesia which even we prefer.
This type of complication arises due to the following reasons;
- A poor Judgmental decision about the surgery.
- Lack of caution
- Ignorance about pharmacology
Liposuction Cost in Mumbai and other cities.
- Cost of Liposuction in Mumbai and other major cities of India differs but relatively low as compared to others since there is “No Marketing or Sales Person or any 3rd Advertising Party” investing heavily on paid ads throughout India or via online digital marketing.</p>
- Cost of Liposuction Surgery in Mumbai is around Rs 55,000/. + other discounts provided by surgeons as per festive and season occassion.
- Use “Promocode LIPM5000” to get additional Rs 5000/- on booking an appointment below.
How to reduce the risk of liposuction surgical complications?
- In this indirectly we tell you the risk of liposuction and the ways to reduce it.
- Avoid too much liposuction area to be covered right on the same say especially in case of excess fat spread across.
- Avoid serial liposuction surgeries and instead focus on a single surgery in which the patients are interested to have it.
- Please Note: Most of the times it is usually done at our clinics within a day, in extreme case where the person has too much excess fat covered and traveled a long way is advice to have a serial multiple day liposuction surgeries)
- Prolonged exposure to anesthesia is dangerous especially if someone interested to go for modified tumescent liposuction instead of most preferred safe – tumescent liposuction.
- Disfiguring skin irregularities and depressions are frequently the result of the surgeon’s inattention to detail. So always take surgeons advice before taking your own call on any part of liposuction.
Why Tumescent Technique is advised for Liposuction Surgery?
- This type of liposuction technique is one of the safest forms of liposuction.
- Why only Tumescent Liposuction Surgery in Mumbai – This is because there has been no reporting of deaths associated with it since done using local anesthesia.
- Even when general anesthesia is combined with the tumescent liposuction technique, liposuction is quite safe provided the volume of fat removed and the number of areas treated during a single surgery is not excessive.
- There is very less surgical blood loss in this since the dilute epinephrine contained in the tumescent anesthetic solution profoundly shrinks capillaries.
- This Technique permits the use of micro-cannulas which in turn yields smoother cosmetic results.
- In this, traditional liposuction cannulas (stainless steel tubes) have a relatively large diameter and removes fat rather quickly. However, with the use of large cannulas (diameter greater than 3 millimeters), there is an increased risk of irregularities and depressions in the skin. Microcannulas with a diameter less than 3 millimetres, allow fat to be removed in a smoother and more uniform fashion.
- Rapid Healing – In this technique, observations found after 243 surgeries are that this type of liposuction technique supports rapid healing in most of the patients.
- Above information is general in nature and request you to please consult our expert plastic cosmetic surgeon, since every individual’s case is different and his body fitness level differs from each other. For more precise info, please feel free to consult on “9076 373655″. or simply book an appointment below.