Female Breast Augmentation, Enlargement, Reduction & Implant in Mumbai
- “Female Breast Augmentation in Mumbai” or “Female Breast Enlargement in Mumbai” or “Female Breast Reduction in Mumbai” or “Female Breast Implant in Mumbai” or even “Female Breast Transplant in Mumbai” all mean the same in one word as Mammoplasty.
- Breast Augmentation (or Breast implants or breast enlargement or boob job) surgery is the most popular type of cosmetic surgery in Mumbai, India.
- Breast Augmentation is nothing but a surgical procedure to enlarge breasts.
- It is also researched that breast reduction has played a major role in reducing an individual’s further risk of breast cancer.
- With the latest technology, “Female Breast Implants” or “Female Breast Augmentation” have been proven to be safe and do not affect the breast functions.
- More importantly – Nor do they cause or increase the chance of breast cancer or tumors. Even breastfeeding can be done normally later.
- The scars of surgery are well hidden and the breasts look and feel natural.
- The Indian FDA has approved cohesive gel silicone implants for breast augmentation in India. Implants are available in various sizes and the right choice of the implant depends on the chest size, amount of existing breast tissue, and your personal choice.
- Desk jobs and light physical activity can be resumed in a few days.
- Upper body exercises and fondling of breasts are to be avoided for a month.
- Breast Augmentation or Female Breast Transplant surgery is carried out in our cosmetic surgical center in Mumbai and other metro cities throughout India under general anesthesia and it is a one-day surgery process.
- In this implant is placed through an incision, under the breast tissue or sometimes even under the muscle.
- An incision is made either under the breast, around the nipple or in the armpit.
- The overall procedure generally takes around 2- 3 hours if done by a plastic cosmetic surgeon.
- A Breast transplant is composed of an outer shell filled with saline or salt water. The outer surface may be smooth or textured while the implants come in various shapes to meet the individual women’s needs.
- We have experienced young patients which includes college girls who face personal embarrassment as well as serious psychological issues which are the key elements in their decision to seek breast surgery. It is also found that large breasts are difficult to assess for swellings and lumps, thus making cancer difficult to detect.
Types of Female Breast Implants.
- Breast Implants can be broadly classified into two types – SALINE and SILICON implants depending on its contents.
- Silicone implants have a cohesive matrix of silicone gel inside. The cohesive silicone gel implants are preferred in most cases as they look and feel more natural.
Silicone implants are available in the round or circular as well as the anatomic or ‘teardrop’ shape.
Major Indications for Surgery.
- Very large breast leads to shoulder pain or back pain which is the primary reason for breast reduction surgery.
- Infections below the breast and severe embarrassment (physically or sexually) are other indications for surgery.
- Less common indications involve an inability to exercise due to breast discomfort, inability to find fitting clothes and grooving of the shoulder by bra straps.
- The goal of reduction mammaplasty is to reposition, reduce and reshape the breasts. Also, breast reduction can be carried out at any age after breast development.
- A clinical examination is performed to assess the breast architecture including size, proportion to rest of the body, symmetry, and any other anomalies. The surgical plan will depend on the findings of the clinical examination. The presence of any breast diseases also needs to rule out.
- It’s the 5 key factors which decide the volume and size of the implant to be used; they are
1). Your expectation/desire.
2). Amount of existing breast tissue.
3). Any dropping of the breast.
4). Chest size.
5). Skin envelope of the breast.
- Initial blood test, ultrasonography of the breast and few other tests for anesthesia needs to be done as a part of the pre-surgical evaluation.
Access / Incision for Female Breast Enlargement.
There are two approaches via which one can have a breast augmentation –
- Circum Areolar approach.
- Infra Mammary crease approach.
- In the circum areolar approach, an incision is made in the lower half of the areola. The best benefit of this approach is that the final scar blends in well in the natural color interface of the areola and breast skin.
- In the inframammary approach, a fine 5 cm incision is made beneath the breast in such a way that the final scar falls in the breast crease. Once the final scar falls in a natural fold, it fades well over a period of time. This inframammary fold is the most hidden portion of the breast and most women prefer to have the access from this area.
Female Breast Enlargement Procedure.
- The surgery is done under general anesthesia. It takes about 2-3 hours to complete one operation.
- The space or the pocket for the implant is created in any of the following locations –
1). Below the gland (sub glandular),Top Breast Implants Clinics in Mumbai
2). Below the muscle (submuscular), or
3). Dual plane (where the upper half of the implant is below the muscle and lower half below the gland).
- Based on the individual’s tissue characteristic of the breast and types of the implant the decision to create a particular pocket in each case is made.
This type of pocket is done using special illuminating devices and magnification using the meticulous techniques. On a safer side, the adequacy of the pocket is checked during the surgery using the disposable size. Sometimes small tubes are used to drain off any collecting fluid may be placed which are later removed in 24 – 48 hours (in rare case)
- The post-surgery period following breast implant surgery is generally pleasant and well tolerated.
- Minor discomfort, the feeling of stretch, swelling and bruising can be expected.
- As per our observations and online research – patients have resumed back to their normal day to day activities from the next day and return to office work in 2 – 3 days time.
- Decreased sensation over the breast can occur and usually improves in a couple of weeks.
The 24 Hour Female Breast Augmentation / Enlargement.
- At our clinic in Mumbai, what we observed and analyzed was that most of the patients either do their surgery on weekends and try to get back to work within a day’s time since getting back to work this day is a high priority to most of the working class women’s.
- Even though complications are very rare following breast augmentation. Early complications include a collection of serous fluid or blood, sensory changes, infection, implant malposition.
- The Infection rate in breast transplant surgery patients is less than 1 %.
- However, most of the surgeons observed that this 1% infection mostly occurs in the early postoperative period only.
- Antibiotic treatment results in resolution of the infection in most cases. In cases where the infection has not subsided, the implant will have to be removed and inserted few weeks after complete resolution of the infection.
Female consider Breast Augmentation for ;
- Post delivery most of the women lose their shape and want to regain or enhance her figure especially after having children.
- Some women after a major change in their weight loss like to regain their breast size.
- Unusual breast size for a long time feels the need for breast augmentation surgery for good shape and size.
- College girls are the ones who are more interested to enhance their breast these days.
- Some feel the need to enhance their appearance.
- Some are interested to boost their self-confidence by maintaining proper shape.
- While some are interested to correct uneven or deformed breasts or a congenital absence of breasts.
Positive output of Female Breast Augmentation (Implants) Results:
- Reveal the Gorgeous in you with the shape, size, and cleavage you always wanted!
- Within no time you can get back to normal activities with a day’s time.
- The result can be seen on the day of surgery itself.
- Very fewer scars and healing is mostly observed rapidly if done from an expert cosmetic surgeon.
- The natural look takes only around a month.
Safe Female Breast Augmentation Cost in Mumbai.
- Cost of Breast Augmentation in Mumbai or Breast Transplant cost in Mumbai or Female Breast Transplant cost in Mumbai is the lowest among all the clinics in India without disturbing the Quality and Brand image.
- We have expert Plastic Cosmetic Surgeons and not cosmetic skin doctors or MBBS doctors doing your surgery.
- Surgeons have their dedicated team of trained technicians who are associated with surgeons for minimum 3+ yrs at least.
- No marketing or sales agents or 3rd Party agents in between – Only direct approach via this blog. So you are connected directly with the surgeon which reduces the cost factor as well.
- Operation cost is given only to the hospital that too as per every surgical procedure. So, No Loss for clinic cost.
- No Paid Advertisement Investment – Since we don’t invest on paid ads in the form of Paid Banners, Google Paid Advertisements on Google Search Engine our patients usually comes naturally or via quality experience sharing from other individuals.
- Quality experience Surgeons of 15 – 22+ yrs in the field of cosmetic surgery is the key features of the surgeons associated with us.
- Cost of Breast Transplant in Mumbai is Rs 75,000/- Flat and doesn’t involve any hidden cost as well which most of the clinics impose after surgery.
(Use Promo code HTIFBT5000 – for Rs 5,000 flat discount)
- Cost of Female Breast Transplant Surgery in Mumbai and other cities differs as per surgeon’s rate. However, it is the lowest at around Rs 80,000/- + other Surgeons offers as per update.